Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photoshop Elements class

There was a lady in our class tonight who couldn't get Photoshop Elements to show a particular introductory screen when she opened an image. Within a few seconds I googled the topic and found the answer but that didn't stop her from consuming about ten minutes of class time while she continued to explain her situation - she's got an older computer but she's going to buy a new one in the beginning of next year and she doesn't have internet at home and she hasn't done any software upgrades and she uses the cameras processing software and she'd like to know cataloging options because what she does now is ... Oy vey.

6 comments:

Rachele said...

Was that the first class?

Christie said...

Yeah. You weren't signed up for this one, too, were you? The other one is this Sunday! We should think about, possibly consider, perhaps maybe going to get a Burgerville milkshake at our lunch break. Just sayin'.

Amber said...

I thought the milkshake on the lunch break was a given. No?

Rachele said...

I did not get a lunch break the last time I took a class there?? But if we are given a lunch break then yes, a milkshake is a given!

No, I was not signed up for Elements

Abcdpdx said...

how fun! I love it when I pay money for a training and this kind of thing happens...and it ALWAYS happens. sigh...my "photography" has been sidelined a bit with my new schedule, but I'm taking my photography book to the beach this weekend and will play around with the manual setting so I can be as cool as you and Amber. blurry photos to follow!

Christie said...

Zozo - Just so we're clear, I'm not manually FOCUSING the camera, just using manual mode.