Friday, October 22, 2010

Well toddler

Hen's current stats:
Weight: 27.2 / 5-10%*
Height: 38.75 / 75%

*Hen's weight was taken with his clothes on and his shoes off. The nurse originally wrote that Hen was in the 20%-ile, which had me thinking he'd made an amazing leap forward weight-wise. But then I started thinking that was highly unlikely so I checked using several online toddler growth charts. With the stats plugged in, the online charts put Hen between 5 and 10%. It's still pretty good, though. I went back and checked his stats from last year. In the past 365 days, Hen has grown 4 inches and 5.2 lbs (slightly less if you account for the clothing). And, much like last year, he's starting to fit into the next size up clothing, which is awesome because I was finally able to break out those Catimini pants I bought for him at Spoiled Rotten before he was born. I'm pretty sure that makes 'em vintage. Sweet.

2 comments:

Abcdpdx said...

he sure seems like a well child to me!!

Dr. A said...

Way to grow, Henry!!!