Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Sledding Story

We went sledding! At the mountain! There was snow! Alexandra was with me!

Alexandra gave me a hug. In the snow. Because we were at the mountain. And there was snow there.

We got to run in the snow. I like to run. Running in the snow is pretty cool. The snow goed "crunch crunch".

My mama asked me to smile but I typically refrain from such visual displays of happiness. Unless I am playing with my garbage and recycling trucks. The recycling truck picks up the recycling. Like plastic. And cardboard. And papers. And plastic. And then, we're recycling!

Snow angels are not my thing.

Alexandra shared her foods with me. I eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

On the way home, mama told me to smell our stinky feets so we did. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

No comments: