Of course there were pictures…
|Blue Star = yum|
|Playdate PDX = fun|
|white paint being applied to the bottoms of feet = ticklish|
|photobomb = laughter|
|bird seed, peanut butter, and a toilet roll = feeder|
For the full set of pics, head on over to Flickr.
What we learned about Mia during her stay:
- Her feet are very ticklish. She almost fell into the tub when we were doing our snowman project.
- The girl loves peanut butter. We'll be getting her a big jar of Jif for Christmas.
- She is a schemer. I mean, sure, Brother Nick told me to keep my eye on her but I had no idea. On the car ride to the condo after picking her up, she started whispering her devilish plans to Hen. When confronted, she came up with a clearly not honest cover story. Hen finally spilled the beans when I turned the car around and told the kids I would take Mia back home if they weren't honest with me. (Little farts.)
- The girl is beyond social. During the operating hours of the Science Lab, she had no fear asking our neighbors, nay, demanding, they come to see all the science they had.
- She is fun. And into girly things. But wasn't so rigid that she couldn't enjoy Hen's Let It Go song that talks about killing a snowman.
- She and Hen play well together, both are generally agreeable and willing to compromise.
*The faux tarantula was constantly escaping his cage and hiding in the condo. We may never know (Mia did it) how he got around (it was Mia) so much (Mia helped) or why he chose to head back in to the condo (all Mia), but we're glad he stuck around.