Monday, March 14, 2011

The Bachelor

Why, oh, why isn't my husband interested in the decision Brad is about to make? And how frickin' fast did I get through nearly an entire bottle of Pinot noir? These are the questions running through my mind right now. Also, there was just an advertisement for Grey's Anatomy. WTF? A musical episode? If Dr. Bailey breaks into song, well, I honestly just don't even know.

UPDATE: Poor Chantel (Chantal?). She should have said, "Um, Brad? I wore a f---ing bird on my shoulder for you." Because, really, who can argue with that?

Second UPDATE: Even semi-inebriated this show is painful to watch. Poor thing.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Um, please tell me you took a nap today. Otherwise, you're just drunk and blogging and sleep deprived and we'll be in for even more pressing blogging updates soon. Actually, that sounds pretty good to me! I hope you didn't nap!

Christie said...

Stupid autocorrect turned my frickin' to friction. Hey, Megan, Brad loves this woman with all of his heart. Show some respect.

Shawn and Becky said...

I was up late watching too, the bird on her shoulder should have been really what signed the deal, right?!?